The Nutrition and Diabetes Education Center is a private practice which has been providing services since 2003. We have worked with thousands over the years to provide sound nutrition, diabetes and wellness advice. Our health professional and staff are highly motivated and dedicated individuals who will ensure your health goals are met. We are dedicated to improving medical outcomes through innovative education, management and support. We are not your “cookie cutter” organization which focuses on numbers and not quality outcomes. Our patients are elated by the personal attention they receive. Our staff immediately becomes a part of your health care team. In this pursuit, NADEC employs only the most dynamic, credentialed and dedicated professionals who share the same philosophy.
To promote the health and well-being of individuals by developing, empowering, facilitating individual and group education programs, while providing the most up-to-date science-based therapies with a personal approach to wellness.
To provide a patient focused approach which allows persons to become their own agent of change. We meet our patients where they are and provided individualized plans they can live with for a lifetime. We recognize each patient’s uniqueness and use this information to help them to achieve a healthy lifestyle. We take a holistic approach to health while addressing the whole person, the family and the community, not just the disease.
- Respect: We affirm the dignity of each person and treat each individual with kindness and compassion. We strive to treat everyone we meet as we would want to be treated
- Integrity: We speak and act honestly to build trust and consider each person’s needs.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves accountable to excel in quality of care, personal competence and operational performance.
- Collaboration: We work together with other health professionals recognizing that the power of our combined efforts will exceed what we can accomplish individually.
- Diversity: We value the uniqueness of every individual and ensure they have access to the support and care needed regardless of their individual circumstances. We provide care that is fair, personalized and diverse.